Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

New 2011 jk unlimited is it just me or do i have Mrs. Daisy's vehicle

Old 12-04-2010, 11:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take the doors off, hardtop off, add the superchip, and you should notice it becoming "faster"
Old 12-04-2010, 01:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We traded my wifes Expedition EL for a '11 JKU... I was very concerned about the difference in power. Turns out that the 5.4 pushing that huge Expy feels like the same power to weight ratio the JKU has in normal every day driving. I think where the most noticeable difference is on the highway in the 70mph range... The slightest grade has the JKU gasping for air while the Expy would have motored right along. Even with that, it's not that bad and not once has my wife complained that the JKU is lacking power. It's her dd and she's on the road most of the day for work. Her biggest complaint has been general noise in the cabin while on the highway... It makes it tough to utilize the uconnect system...
Old 12-04-2010, 01:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum, just remember it's a Jeep thing.
There is no horse power, it's all torque.

Quick Reply: New 2011 jk unlimited is it just me or do i have Mrs. Daisy's vehicle