Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Need pics of e-brake cables

Old 04-09-2009, 06:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need pics of e-brake cables

I need pics of your e-brake cables where they leave the body and where they enter the rear brakes. Would also help to know the approximate length of them and if it is a 2 or 4 door.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:44 PM
JK Newbie

anyone?

...it only takes a minute to run out and snap a pic
Old 04-15-2009, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

i dont have a pic, but what you trying to do. Did you take them off and cant remember how they go back on?
Old 04-15-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

I'm building a dual triangulated 4-link rear suspension in a TJ and need to see how I can move the e-brake cables around on the axle sense they clip into some brackets that are right where I want my lower control arms to mount to the axle.

I don't have the e-brake cables yet, so I also need to find out what lengths the 2 door and 4 door are so that I can order the right ones and also to see if I can get them to work with the TJ e-brake lever.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ?????
I'm building a dual triangulated 4-link rear suspension in a TJ and need to see how I can move the e-brake cables around on the axle sense they clip into some brackets that are right where I want my lower control arms to mount to the axle.

I don't have the e-brake cables yet, so I also need to find out what lengths the 2 door and 4 door are so that I can order the right ones and also to see if I can get them to work with the TJ e-brake lever.
So your going to order JK cables for a TJ...well, I'll snap a pic for ya at the axle end where they hook up...as for the body where they leave? right in the middle of the body pretty much directly under the console the handle resides...pic will come later today.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ?????

just out of curiosity, do you have your JK yet?
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BlackNorthernJK
So your going to order JK cables for a TJ...well, I'll snap a pic for ya at the axle end where they hook up...as for the body where they leave? right in the middle of the body pretty much directly under the console the handle resides...pic will come later today.
I appreciate you getting any pics.

Yes... JK e-brake cables for a TJ with JK axles and brakes.

I'm stretching the wheelbase on my TJ about 6" as well, so I'm trying to figure out how long the cables on the 2 door JK and 4 door JK are so that I can order the closest length to what I need.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by paramaniac
just out of curiosity, do you have your JK yet?
No JK. I have a TJ with JK axles.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:01 AM
JK Freak

i wasnt busting balls, i was wondering if you had one on order and were planning your mods out....
Old 04-17-2009, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by paramaniac
i wasnt busting balls, i was wondering if you had one on order and were planning your mods out....
:confused: I'm not ordering a JK.

Quick Reply: Need pics of e-brake cables