Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Need Help--Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier--Hardware and Instructions

Old 09-06-2010, 05:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help--Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier--Hardware and Instructions

OK---Got a hold of one of these...I am aware of the mixed reviews but want to give it a shot-Part # 76622

Here is my issue---Missing all Hardware and Instructions. So if anyone has an XRC or SRC with Tire Carrier and they can post a scan of the instructions and parts list it would be a huge help.(I seems the XRC instructions would at least be close?)

Another Challenge with Smittybilt is that they do not appear to stock extra parts...they only come available when something is returned. So....I am trying to make this work with store bought hardware unless they come through...emailed them again through their site.

Thanks for any an all help you can throw my way.

Joe
Old 07-10-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

tagging as this is the same-boat my buddy was in-- missing hardware and he opted to still keep it and find his own/make mods but he's still done nothing with it........
Old 04-01-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

Go on to Quadratec web site they have the install instrunctions on there and you can print them out, also has a list of hardware that is supposed to come with the kit, I had the same issue with a front bumper that I bought on ebay didnt come with hardware but I got the instructions off the quadratec site and bought what I needed

Quick Reply: Need Help--Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier--Hardware and Instructions