Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Need help identifying what jeep i have!

Old 07-18-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok thanks for everyone ones help!! you guys are awesome, after reviewing the build sheet posted by badboybill010 i have realized that the only thing missing from my jeep is the hood decal and two small lizard decals (which i could do without haha), and the seats with the custom embroidery. Anyways ill approach the dealer about that and see what we can do. The biggest thing is the build sheet, because when I start modding it up you wont be able to tell that it is a Mojave (which is the only reason i actually care about the hood decal). So i will see if they can order me that at least, and after comparing prices to badboybill010 for 33 000 you can get a 2 door and mine a four with extra warranty undercoat paint and leather protection so it all adds right up because shipping alone was $2000. I love you guys for helping me out and maybe one day we can go wheeling together! (when i get my passport lol)

PS. Anyone know what kind of diffs and suspension i have then? I heard its the same as the rubi or is 30's in the front and 44's in the back.

Last edited by CiaMonkey; 07-18-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CiaMonkey
Ok thanks for everyone ones help!! you guys are awesome, after reviewing the build sheet posted by badboybill010 i have realized that the only thing missing from my jeep is the hood decal and two small lizard decals (which i could do without haha), and the seats with the custom embroidery. Anyways ill approach the dealer about that and see what we can do. The biggest thing is the build sheet, because when I start modding it up you wont be able to tell that it is a Mojave (which is the only reason i actually care about the hood decal). So i will see if they can order me that at least, and after comparing prices to badboybill010 for 33 000 you can get a 2 door and mine a four with extra warranty undercoat paint and leather protection so it all adds right up because shipping alone was $2000. I love you guys for helping me out and maybe one day we can go wheeling together! (when i get my passport lol)

PS. Anyone know what kind of diffs and suspension i have then? I heard its the same as the rubi or is 30's in the front and 44's in the back.

Arn't you missing the hardtop also? that in itself is $3100 from the dealer, the Mojave comes standard with the matching hardtop.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

Nope I have it, just storing it right now
Old 07-18-2011, 10:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope I have it, just storing it right now
ok cool, yea then sounds like your just missing the hood decal and the seats.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Got the build sheet turns out its next gen dana 30's in the front and next gen dana 44 HD in the back. It only mentions one decal without specification to where and says nothing about the embroidered seats.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Got the build sheet turns out its next gen dana 30's in the front and next gen dana 44 HD in the back. It only mentions one decal without specification to where and says nothing about the embroidered seats.
at the top this is a sport or mojave
Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

it just says 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited, the guy from Chrysler mentioned that a Mojave is just a trim, like the 70th anniversary or the islander. They are not the type of jeep they are the trim of jeep. The islander is just a sport with a islander trim mine is a sport with a mojave trim. Thats how he explained it anyways.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Super Freak

It says MOJAVE on the window Sticker.

Here is a Mojave Window Sticker ... plug your VIN into this link and see if it works for you Window Sticker

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...AA2D10BL617457
Old 07-18-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dmhines
It says MOJAVE on the window Sticker.

Here is a Mojave Window Sticker ... plug your VIN into this link and see if it works for you Window Sticker

http://www.jeep.com/hostc/getWindowS...AA2D10BL617457
the one you posted pulls up a sport sir not a mojave
Old 07-18-2011, 12:25 PM
JK Super Freak

the one you posted pulls up a sport sir not a mojave
A Mojave is a Sport .. just like the Mountain and Islander .... Take note under the OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT column:

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Customer Preferred Package 24D $ 7,150
Leather Seats with Lizard Logo
Mojave Package
Rear Passenger Assist Handles
Slush Mats by Mopar
Body-Color Fender Flares
Black / Mineral Gray Front Bumper
Black / Mineral Gray Rear Bumper
"Mojave" Decal
"Lizard" Decals
Performance Suspension
LT255/75R17 BSW Off-Road Tires
BF Goodrich Brand Tires
17" x 7.5" Aluminum Painted Mineral Gray
Wheel
Driftwood Interior Accents
Body-Color 3-Piece Hard Top
Air Conditioning
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Chrome Shift Knob
Delete Sunrider Soft Top
Black Fuel Filler Door by Mopar
Black Tail Lamp Guards by Mopar
Freedom Top 3-Piece Modular Hard Top
Freedom Panel Storage Bag
Rear Window Defroster
Rear Window Wiper / Washer
Tinted Rear Quarter and Liftgate Windows
Tubular Side Steps

Quick Reply: Need help identifying what jeep i have!