Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

My jeep maybe stock, but....

Old 01-09-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the replies guys
Old 01-10-2012, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate seeing JEEPS runnin those little stockers my sister did until i bought her some RUBI take-offs for her birthday...you woulda thought that it was a million dollars the way she reacted to seeing those wheels on there...worth every penny!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JK UNLIMITED
I hate seeing JEEPS runnin those little stockers my sister did until i bought her some RUBI take-offs for her birthday...you woulda thought that it was a million dollars the way she reacted to seeing those wheels on there...worth every penny!
Hate's a strong word but yea whenever I see a JK running the stock 16's I want to leave them a note saying next time you need new tires instead of paying for a new set for your 16's look on craigslist for a set of 17's take offs.

Stock jeeps that get to go off-road are a-ok with me
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK UNLIMITED
Wow! Way to go Bubba,Your a great brother to that young lady. I'll bet she reacted in an excited way.

Quick Reply: My jeep maybe stock, but....