Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Missing Wiring Harness - DC Makes Changes

Old 01-12-2008, 10:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Sahara was built in Nov. 07. It has the under hood padding with a cutout for a light but no light. No floor courtesy lights either.

However, my list says that I have a sunrider (R) soft top. Mine has a hard top. Does this automatically delete the soft top? I noticed in the manual some language referring to having both tops at the same time
and the procedure for removing them.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ron Hill
My Sahara was built in Nov. 07. It has the under hood padding with a cutout for a light but no light. No floor courtesy lights either.

However, my list says that I have a sunrider (R) soft top. Mine has a hard top. Does this automatically delete the soft top? I noticed in the manual some language referring to having both tops at the same time
and the procedure for removing them.
The only way you would have both tops is if you had the Dual Top Group option... The soft top is standard; the hard top is an option.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

OK, where on Jeep's website site does it say Hood Lamp and Footwell Light? I see the Hood Insulation. My sticker is out in the glove box and its too late/I'm too lazy right now. I'll check my sticker in the morning.

Quick Reply: Missing Wiring Harness - DC Makes Changes