Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

MaxCare warranty now LIFETIME!!!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MaxCare warranty now LIFETIME!!!

well, i descided to go for the Jeep Max Care extended warranty on my 08 because of how well it worked on my Magnum. covered a lot!

well, I asked about it and was told that because my 08 had a lifetime powertrain warranty, the Jeep Max Care warranty is lifetime! so I went for it.got it in writing, "Lifetime Max Care"!
i put about 30k a year on a vehicle, so for me it's worth it.
for those of you with lifetime power train, Just thought you should know!
may not be right for a lot of you, just food for thought.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default life time max care

life time warranty sounds good was thing of that myself....if you don't mind what does that cost? thanks
Old 01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Cost me $1850. they cut me a break, regular price is $2600.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

I see you went with the MaxCare. I cannot decide to go with Max or Added. I have a pretty basic 2008 Wrangler Unlimited X with soft top and automatic transmission. Any advice on which to choose would be appreciated!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by csm7030
I see you went with the MaxCare. I cannot decide to go with Max or Added. I have a pretty basic 2008 Wrangler Unlimited X with soft top and automatic transmission. Any advice on which to choose would be appreciated!
the main difference is the Added care tells you what it covers......Max tells you what it DOESN'T.
a friend had the Added and diddn't cover most of what broke, I NEVER had something not covered with my Magnum.
Just my personal expierence though...... also with the Max, you get rental coverage if it has to stay overnight to get fixed.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

With MaxCare you can get $100, $50 or $0 deductable per incident. There are a number of sites offering it, and I bet your dealer will match the best price you can find on-line.

The Chrysler link that describes it is here.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

$1,580.00 Lifetime Maxi-care online with $100 deductable
Old 07-23-2008, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

This is too good to be true. I just upgraded to the Chrysler Maxcare LIFETIME bumper to bumper warranty for $1,590 online. It covers everything except hoses, belts, brake pads etc...the expected.

Take a look at it. I think it's a steal, especially for anyone with Mygig. That is a hard drive mini computer and it WILL break. This will cover it when it does and you can bet a new one from the dealer will cost just as much as this warranty.

Here is the link.

http://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/

Go through the steps and call the 800 number at the top. They will give you a promo code to knock another $190 off the price bringing it down to the $1590.

Lifetime is a looooong time. This will be a great car to pass on to my children when they get older.

Oh...and they said the price goes up to an unknown amount (not announced yet) as of August 1st, 2008.

Quick Reply: MaxCare warranty now LIFETIME!!!