Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Mammoth Wheels

Old 09-12-2014, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Mammoth Wheels

I'm looking at buying a set of Mammoth wheels and trying to determine if they're a waste of money. I'm planning to also add a 3" lift.
Old 09-13-2014, 03:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepchronicles
I'm looking at buying a set of Mammoth wheels and trying to determine if they're a waste of money. I'm planning to also add a 3" lift.
A waste of money?????
Old 09-13-2014, 10:01 AM
JK Junkie

Welcome to the forum.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Former Vendor

I'm not sure what characteristics would make them a waste of money, but I can assure you that they're a great wheel! They're very solid in look and feel and very strong. The finish is really nice and I think they look great on almost any body color Jeep. Which model Mammoth Wheel were you looking at? I'd be happy to get you a quote.

-Ryan

Quick Reply: Mammoth Wheels