Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Love my '08

Old 10-10-2007, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love my '08

Short-time lurker, but I've decided to post up. Just got an '08 Red Rock Unlimited last month. This the first Jeep I've ever owned. My fiancee has an '05 that I love driving and that's what convinced me to check one. We test drove an Unlimited late last year and loved it! So in July I went to my local dealership and ordered one. On Aug 29, my salesguy called me to tell me they got one in just like the one I ordered and I picked it up on Sept. 1.

I've only put 450 miles on it so far. I've been travelling quite a bit, plus I have an '07 Yamaha FZ1 that I love to ride when I can. I know the engine is still in the break-in period and the computer is learning, but I enjoy driving it. It's everything I expected and quite peppy.

Small mods I've done so far are the fuel door, entry guards and vent visors. I probably won't lift it or change out the wheels, but I am planning on doing a cat back exhaust with an AEM intake and Stage 1 chip. I may eventually get the headers, but that's tdb.

Just wanted to share my love for my Jeep and thank everyone for a wonderful forum with lots and lots and lots of great information!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the jeep and welcome to the site.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by castle228
I probably won't lift it or change out the wheels

we'll see....when somebody parks next to you, in a 4dr with 37's....

pics. or bad things will happen to you.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:22 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome! Empty all your pockets now before its too late!

Quick Reply: Love my '08