Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Little Green acting funny

Old 11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Green acting funny

When Little Greens tank is full it runs great. At about half tank it starts to feel alittle slugish,mileage drops off. Here on longisland its bin hard to get gas after sandy,either no gas or no power to pump gas. Have bin getting gas at stations I never used before.Could be bad gas,trying to figure this one out.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Half of that area was completely underwater after Sandy. I would place a good bet on water in your fuel for sure. Tanks at a gas station have big vents to the surface. With that amount of rain and flooding you are bound to get water into the gas station tanks. They just then sell it to you and poof you have water in your tank. I would at the very least stop in an auto store and get a fuel conditioner and see if that helps before going further.

Quick Reply: Little Green acting funny