Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Lift on Islander?

Old 02-19-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift on Islander?

I am trying to get a 2" lift kit from my authorized local dealer/importer. The thing is that talking to the guy at the dealer he says that maybe there wont be much difference because islanders already sit higher than other JKs like the sahara or sport (not only for the tires but the shocks). So, question is, can i install a 2" lift on an Islander and really see a difference? Anyone with a lifted Islander?
Old 02-19-2011, 08:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bingote
I am trying to get a 2" lift kit from my authorized local dealer/importer. The thing is that talking to the guy at the dealer he says that maybe there wont be much difference because islanders already sit higher than other JKs like the sahara or sport (not only for the tires but the shocks). So, question is, can i install a 2" lift on an Islander and really see a difference? Anyone with a lifted Islander?
Yes, you will notice a difference. Sounds like he is guessing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2011, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shockwaveaz
Yes, you will notice a difference. Sounds like he is guessing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
x2

Quick Reply: Lift on Islander?