Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

leveling kit?

Old 02-09-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leveling kit?

What is a leveling kit do? raise the front end? Nothing to the rear? different from lift I would guess the lift kit raises the front and back?

Thanks,
Old 02-09-2011, 01:10 PM
JK Newbie

The Teraflex leveling kit has 2 one inch spacers (per side) for the front and 1 one inch spacer (per side) for the rear (as well as extended sway bar links). You can add any or all based on the height adjustments desired.

I added all of them to compensate for a 3/4" drop from the weight of a winch and to get a little more height.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

thanks for clearing that up.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Just got my kit today and was going to install it tomorrow but instead of the 1 3/4" front and rear they sent 1 3/4" for the front and 3/4" for the rear. Do you think that would level it on a 2011 2 door or should I wait and get what I ordered ? Just seems like the 2 door doesn't have as much rake as the 4 door. Don't want the fornt to look higher than the rear. Any help would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: leveling kit?