Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Let's here your positive comments on your JK.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:12 AM
aas
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've driven lots of cars -- including other peoples' cars in the $>200k price category. There's been something about every vehicle that I've driven that I've loved. This JK Unlimited I believe to be the absolute best new car purchase I could have made.

1. Chicks dig it -- a lot.
2. It's fun and practical
3. Great value.
4. If it gets a scratch or a dent, it gives it character.
5. Being dirty gives it character. Being really dirty gives it more character.
6. You can easily customize it without making it appear tacky.
7. Top off, Doors off
8. It's the only convertible a man can drive that costs less than $60k where people won't question your sexual orientation. Those cars in the other category may make people question something else...
Old 05-21-2007, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by berg
Just turned 2000 mi.

Engine: No stalls, no rattles, no shakes, no clunks, no leaks, no squeeks.

Drive train: No pulls, no shift problems, no ESP problem, no brake problems, no wheel problems, no leaks, no squeeks

Interior: No scratched dash, no loose fits. no seat problems, no carpet problems, no head rest problems, no radio problems, no AC or heater problems

Exterior: No paint problems, no top problems, no leaks, no hood problems, no bumper problems, no rust,

Now getting 19.5 MPG, waves, sun tanned, looks from chicks and jealous guys, and a full share of fun.

Damn! This Jeep has been perfect!
Ditto to that!!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

My kids brag about the Jeep at school...how cool is that? (and their teacher drives a hummer...)
Old 05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Problems notwithstanding.........I've never owned anything I liked better. This is the most fun you can have without being strapped to two large jet engines moving at about mach two.......and the govt. owned that.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:29 PM
JK Newbie

First convertible I ever owned, I really enjoy driving with the top down.

Like someone else mentioned, it is a tinker toy, tons of after market to play with.

Once you have a Jeep, its tough to give it up. You feel like you can go any where, and indeed, you can.

It looks great. Ladies love it (had some relatives from Europe visit, when I asked if anyone wanted to go for a ride, they shouted "Lets take the Jeep!").

It is a head turner (Of course having three blonde young ladies in the rear seat (the aforementioned relatives) and a 19 year old brunette in the front might be part of that equation).
Old 05-21-2007, 03:38 PM
JK Freak

i like.....
Old 05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

LOVE IT!! best Jeep ever put out. I loved my YJ and my TJ but the JK is the best of them all because of the HUGE SPACE/4DOOR. Now my wife and my kid can get in an out with no problems at all. Of course if I don't mod it like I did with my monster YJ and TJ.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

anyone who has owned or rode in an older jeep loves the ride mine has. just saturday a guy riding with me said "thats it, im trading the truck for a new jeep!"

of coarse the top was down so that helps
Old 05-21-2007, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Jeep = Panty dropper!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have owned Classic Mustangs, A street rod, borderlin monster truck, Buick GN, and two Harleys. I always wanted a CJ,YJ,TJ, or now JK. This thing is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. The other vehicles were each adored by a certain few but the Jeep is loved by all. I liken it to a good pair of jeans. Comfortable, practical, nice looking, and the older and more weathered they get. the better they are. My only regret is not buying one sooner.

Quick Reply: Let's here your positive comments on your JK.