Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Leather

Old 03-23-2011, 07:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the catskinz in my 2011 rubi. They have a five year warranty. Look great and are real leather. I personally wouldn't order it with the factory leather. I would do the same again and pay the extra for the catskinz. I have 5000 on mine with baby seats in it and they are Awsome !!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:31 AM
JK Newbie

What did you pay for front and back seats? And was it difficult to install or did you have them do it?

Originally Posted by Deasoninc
I have the catskinz in my 2011 rubi. They have a five year warranty. Look great and are real leather. I personally wouldn't order it with the factory leather. I would do the same again and pay the extra for the catskinz. I have 5000 on mine with baby seats in it and they are Awsome !!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jrgray86
What did you pay for front and back seats? And was it difficult to install or did you have them do it?
Just ordered mine from a local shop. Black with silver stitching and silver embroidered Jeep logo for 1400 installed with heat. Thought that seemed fair...
Old 03-29-2011, 09:23 PM
JK Newbie

katzskinz is an awsome product... I've used them on two vehicles and bothe times the leather was a perfect match and very durable. I was able to install easily by myself; with the exception of the headrests (very hard... had a pro do that part for me).
Old 03-30-2011, 01:37 AM
JK Newbie

Default Hot crossed buns...

Any issues/annoyances with getting back in it after leaving it out in the sun all day with the top and doors off? Seems like it would be an issue all summer, but is it still worth it?

Quick Reply: Leather