Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

JKUR cargo area

Old 11-19-2012, 09:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thin piece of plywood cut to fit is what I use as well... have slept back there a ton and never noticed the lip while sleeping. It also weighs nothing and takes up zero space in the cargo area, since I cut it to fit flat.

Easy peasy.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kimp5756
I've got a Canvasback liner for my Rubicon and my wife's Grand Cherokee. works great!!
I was just about to mention the Canvasback. Had one in my GMC Terrain that I traded in for my Jeep. Now I have one in my Jeep. I love them. I opted for the side pieces as well. My yellow lab's hair are nearly impossible to get out of the carpet and with a black interior, they stick out like a sore thumb. I highly recommend the Canvasback.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Noodles

Originally Posted by Four Low
The large diameter "swim noodles" cut to length fit snug , then I put carpet cut to fit the whole length.Three German Shepherds need all the room they can get. .
Same here(only one GSD)

Quick Reply: JKUR cargo area