Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

jk backfireing and stalling. Please Help!

Old 08-18-2013, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not had the codes scanned. I'm afraid to drive down to the auto parts store. I am trying to figure out here before but it Lola like I might have to tow it to the dealer if I don't figure it out.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:08 PM
JK Newbie

Just replaced plugs wires and it ran fine for about 3 miles. After it warmed up it started to idle really rough and misfire. Can someone help or recommend a good jeep mechanic shop near Fontana ca.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:47 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm having this problem with my '08.
61k miles rings and seals done 10k miles ago. Now the rear main is leaking, and now this! Ugh!
I did the self test and got P0203 code.
P0203 - Fuel Injector 3 Circuit
Any suggestions?

Also this happened last week. Today I moved it to mow and it wasn't sputtering so I used procal and cleared the code and drove it for a short run into town. The light wasn't flashing when it originally came on. Now it's flashing and the self test won't register a code.....? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply: jk backfireing and stalling. Please Help!