Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Jeep Credit Card

Old 06-14-2011, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Credit Card

Does anyone use the Jeep Credit Card from jeepcard.com? It says that you can earn points towards new tires and oil changes. I use my rewards card a lot and was just wondering if anyone know if its easy to earn tires?
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default expired

I used to have one but about a year ago they sent out a message about the program expiring. I use two cards who give straight cash back, got tired of juggling speciality awards systems.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default New Card

They did have an old one that they did away with. They just starter it up again around May. Just wondering if anyone got the new card?
Old 06-15-2011, 03:41 AM
JK Freak

I think from an interest % standpoint and by virtue of how many points you can actually earn, you would be better off with a regular rewards visa or mc. Just cash them for cash and get whatever you want.

That's what I do. Just cashed in $300 to assist in my wheels purchase.

Quick Reply: Jeep Credit Card