Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Idiot wrote on my muddy hood!!! HELP

Old 05-24-2009, 06:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's amazing how many people are truly ignorant of how much damage -even to modern, clear coat paints- can be inflicted by "writing" with their finger on the surface of sheet metal. Sorry it happened, Medic. Hope you get it buffed/polished out.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Location: Christiana, Tennessee, United States, United States
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry took so long to write back... at work today so me and my partner are gonna get some scratch-x today and try to get those scratches out between calls. For those dying to know. one of the female medics I work with wrote '' I'm Rons bitch'' on my hood. Ron being my EMT partner . The chick that wrote it is a 23 year old clueless chick that wasn't aware that it would sctatch the paint. she thought she was being funny. She stopped laughing when I told her that if I can't get the scratches out , she would either be paying for a new hood or to have the scratches taken out. I also informed her that I was the medic an my ambulance Ron was the emt and that if there was a bitch on the truck it was not me!!! I also promised her that if she did not pay to have the scratches fixed if I could not get them out then she would be paying to replace all the rips and tears that she would find in her soft top on her new 350Z, needless to say I think she got the point and won't be writing any thing on any ones vehicle ever again EXPECIALLY MY JEEP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TN-MEDIC-14; 05-24-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Breaking Fingers...

Breaking fingers not an option for a medic, unless he no longer wants to be a medic. Battery will get that pretty gold patch taken away. I like where your heads at with that though.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!! just used scratch X on my hood, you can't even tell that any thing was ever there !!! that stuff rocks!!! Thanks so much for everyones help
Old 05-24-2009, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TN-MEDIC-14
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!! just used scratch X on my hood, you can't even tell that any thing was ever there !!! that stuff rocks!!! Thanks so much for everyones help
OK the scratch is gone only one thing left to do "KICK HIS ASS"
Old 05-24-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you put a coat of wax over it to protect your paint?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Atl JK
Did you put a coat of wax over it to protect your paint?
No I did not . do I need to ? will it look bad eventually with out it?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

That stuff just fills in the scratches..give it 4 or 5 washes and they will be back.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry took so long to write back... at work today so me and my partner are gonna get some scratch-x today and try to get those scratches out between calls. For those dying to know. one of the female medics I work with wrote '' I'm Rons bitch'' on my hood. Ron being my EMT partner . The chick that wrote it is a 23 year old clueless chick that wasn't aware that it would sctatch the paint. she thought she was being funny. She stopped laughing when I told her that if I can't get the scratches out , she would either be paying for a new hood or to have the scratches taken out. I also informed her that I was the medic an my ambulance Ron was the emt and that if there was a bitch on the truck it was not me!!! I also promised her that if she did not pay to have the scratches fixed if I could not get them out then she would be paying to replace all the rips and tears that she would find in her soft top on her new 350Z, needless to say I think she got the point and won't be writing any thing on any ones vehicle ever again EXPECIALLY MY JEEP!!!!!!!!!
You might also include this tidbit....that's vandalism. She can be charged. AND if it was on company property, it could cost the bitch her job.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by swanni06
That stuff just fills in the scratches..give it 4 or 5 washes and they will be back.
Considering that my jeep only gets washed one or twice a year that's not a big deal for me.. So what do you suggest then?

Quick Reply: Idiot wrote on my muddy hood!!! HELP