Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Horn/Controls not working (not clockspring)

Old 10-17-2023, 09:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for bumping the thread! Just a thought, have you checked the fuse related to the horn and steering wheel controls? Sometimes, a blown fuse can be the culprit behind these issues. Also, if it's an intermittent problem, it could be something loose or a bad connection. Might be worth having a trusted mechanic take a look. However, speaking from personal experience, when I had issues with my car's horn and wanted to give it a more powerful sound, I went with an alternative solution. I ended up getting a Dewalt train horn, and I have to say it was the most effective fix. No connection difficulties, and the best part is it can be operated with a remote control. Super convenient! Plus, I finally got that powerful signal sound I wanted.

Last edited by KinleyHayes; 10-22-2023 at 06:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Horn/Controls not working (not clockspring)