Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Hope this is the right place to ask.... Folding Bench Seat Hardware

Old 01-06-2019, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hope this is the right place to ask.... Folding Bench Seat Hardware

Hey, Good Evening

im new to the JK forum, owned my 07 wrangler for almost 8 years... wanted to create a level platform for my older hound dog to sit on and put equipment on when I take out the back seat. Anyone know where I can get the brackets that the rear OEM folding bench seats use to clip into the the Jeep?

Ive searches everywhere I know how, and the stealership wants 300$ for a new one... was hoping maybe someone knew some place I hadn’t looked yet.

Also, If this isn’t the correct forum for this ask, just let me know and I’ll wander on over to where I’m supposed to be..

Thanks y’all!
Old 01-08-2019, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Try a Salvage Yard

I am not sure what that part looks like, but I would try Pull A Part or Pick A Part, or whatever salvage yard you have local.

Quick Reply: Hope this is the right place to ask.... Folding Bench Seat Hardware