Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

holy crap, please help me.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkob1060
curious were the soft windows in a box when you got the jeep? when new the windows came in one box and the brackets/molding came in another.
Oh yeah.. duh, I don't even have the windows. Man, I'm missing most of the soft top. I definetly didn't get a box with my jeep... dang.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by smuhhh
Oh yeah.. duh, I don't even have the windows. Man, I'm missing most of the soft top. I definetly didn't get a box with my jeep... dang.
that right there is funny

should be 2 boxes, damn someone traded it in I guess, I wonder if the dealer even got that stuff haha.....you are not the first person that didnt get their boxes
Old 04-07-2009, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tkob1060
that right there is funny

should be 2 boxes, damn someone traded it in I guess, I wonder if the dealer even got that stuff haha.....you are not the first person that didnt get their boxes
Yeah I am the second owner... so either the guy before me forgot to give it to the dealership, or he kept it/sold it. Or the dealership took it out to clean the jeep or something and forgot to put it back in. I'm not actually super impressed either way.

Follow up question, after watching the video on jeep.com of the guy intsalling an '08 soft top, my '07 soft top appears to be a bit different. Am I right here? Do I ever have a JK soft top?... alright, kidding on the last part
Old 04-07-2009, 07:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by smuhhh
Yeah I am the second owner... so either the guy before me forgot to give it to the dealership, or he kept it/sold it. Or the dealership took it out to clean the jeep or something and forgot to put it back in. I'm not actually super impressed either way.

Follow up question, after watching the video on jeep.com of the guy intsalling an '08 soft top, my '07 soft top appears to be a bit different. Am I right here? Do I ever have a JK soft top?... alright, kidding on the last part
not sure but I believe some of the 07's we not sunrider tops, maybe thats the difference
Old 04-07-2009, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just watched the video again, definetly a different roof. It really doesnt matter, as long as I can get the one I have to work.

Jesus.. maybe a jeep wasn't the right vehicle for me, I have never put so much effort into understanding a vehicle in my life ... nah, I love it.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geez some people just want everything! so you didn't get a complete top?! BIG DEAL!!!! you got FREE WEED!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
Geez some people just want everything! so you didn't get a complete top?! BIG DEAL!!!! you got FREE WEED!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Well how did it go. I don't get up early, but I would have for this.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

If you haven't already post in the one of the Canadian sub groups and you might be able to find a helpful set of hands to help install the soft top when you get all the pieces.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:59 AM
JK Freak

get the parts? and ummmm...what'd u do w/that bud?

Quick Reply: holy crap, please help me.