Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Help beat up 2010

Old 01-22-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

please tell me what your 2011 wheeling plans are, please. i do not want to be on the same trail as you, ever.

take it to a dealer. the PS pumps have been known to go out, maybe they will over look the abuse...a PA dealer should also know that off roading and drinking go hand in hand, so they will probably understand.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OP,
I'm from PA and have never got drunk and wheeled my Jeep. If you're going to be an idiot (and you've confirmed that fact already), please don't make generalizations to include other folks "around here". If you're dumb enough to get drunk and smash up a $35k vehicle on multiple occasions, you should man up and accept what ever damage occurs. Quit asking for a handout and fix the damage yourself. Your entitlement mentality is what's wrong with society; you should also thank God that you haven't killed yourself or someone else.

Quick Reply: Help beat up 2010