Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Help beat up 2010

Old 01-21-2011, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is "whit on rice"?
Old 01-21-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dealerships call for the most part. Electrical issues I'd imagine they will fix for you. Steering depends on how it was damaged. Rock rash proboly not, blown pump on a stock setup I don't see why they wouldn't cover it.

Dealership replaced a shock I bent backing into a rock under warranty. I didn't ask them for it, they just spotted it and told me they were replacing it during my oil change.

I'd call ahead describe the problems the best you can, make an appointment. Wash all the mud out of the undercarrige so the mechanic can get in there and see whats going on and be straight with them about it. When it happened, how it happened, symptoms, etc.

Good luck.

Your Jeep has a Trail Rated badge and you kicked down the extra mony for the Rubicon. Bumper or door damage should'nt be an issue with an electrical or steering problem.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

I get the feeling they will foid my warranty with any excuse. Im afraid to lift or anything!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

im a lil bit country....

wellll ima lil bit rockk and roll..
Old 01-21-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

Get yo whit ass over hera!!
Old 01-21-2011, 01:20 PM
JK Freak

You know what thay say, once you go whit...
Old 01-21-2011, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think he ment white on rice!!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:29 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wing 1
around here jeepin and drinking go hand and hand...like whit on rice...so you westerners just need to stay out west after all you can't be afraid all your lives..
I thought you coal miners were educated???

Enough kidding aside.

We're just concern about drinking and wheeling because some of us get enough legal crap from the damn "eco"-nazies who want to ban all wheeling. If you haven't had to deal with them, you are a luck SOB. If you are caught, its more ammo for them to use.

Plus we are concern about your and our own safety on the trails.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeep(NV)
I think he ment white on rice!!!!!
What is "ment"?
Old 01-22-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wing 1
around here jeepin and drinking go hand and hand...like whit on rice :
Yep, you probably go deer huntin' while drunk too huh? You and your spotters get drunk and abuse things and expect the manufacturer to cover your stupidity. You may not believe it but you have admitted to this foolish behaviour in your posts, so don't get mad when people call you on it. How many times have you seen someone do something totally stupid when they were drunk or buzzed that they would never do while sober? Adding a Jeep, car, 4-wheeler, etc.... just makes it worse.
Drink and be merry at the camp, not on the trail where everyone else is subjected to your dangerous stupidity. This is directed at anyone that gets buzzed or trashed and then goes trail riding or acting as a spotter, not just you.
Thank you for upholding the image that all offroaders are drunken hicks with nothing better to do.

Quick Reply: Help beat up 2010