Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Help: 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited "Half Doors" part #'s and questions, please!

Old 07-02-2012, 12:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited "Half Doors" part #'s and questions, please!

I am getting ready to order Mopar Half Door for my 2012 JKUR and need some help please.

I'm trying to get the correct part numbers on the doors for a 2012 model unlimited. I think there are now different part #'s for 2007-2010, 2011, and 2012's.

I know the inner door panels are the same for 2007-2010 AND 2011-2012. If I am wrong, and their are in fact different inner door panels for the 2011-2012, please tell me with the part numbers for Black Interior.

I know the front uppers are clear zippered and the rears are available in both clear and tinted. What are the part numbers for the rears in Black Tinted?

I plan on getting power door locks and power/heated mirrors. Would I get the door harnesses, strikers and mirrors based on my VIN#? Again, if anyone knows the part numbers, please share.

Also, is it possible to get the door lock/unlock switch installed on the inner door panels, or would I have to just zip tie that part of the harness under the inner door panel?

Lastly, what are the best prices I can expect to pay? On my 2010 JKUR half door project, my dealer gave me 25% off all parts. I didn't buy my new 2012 JKUR from the sale dealer and I doubt they'd give me the same deal. My current dealer has quoted me what seems to be a lot higher than I remember paying last time.

Thanks in advance for the help guys.
-Jeff

Quick Reply: Help: 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited "Half Doors" part #'s and questions, please!