Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Heater fan problem

Old 11-29-2011, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds more like a bad connection.....
Old 01-03-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Newbie

Mine has just over 2k on it anf I've noticed that when the heater is on and I roll the window(power) up or down it stops for a second then starts back up ( the blower ) Maybe draws to much juice to run both?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by brc450
Mine has just over 2k on it anf I've noticed that when the heater is on and I roll the window(power) up or down it stops for a second then starts back up ( the blower ) Maybe draws to much juice to run both?
Mine has always done that.. heat flow also slows when turning radio on and off.. lights on or off..
Old 07-18-2012, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

I have an 08 JKU I purchased on OCt. I have been having intermittent issues with blower motor not working when i turn on the vehicle. If I turn off and wait (seems to be that 10-15 seconds is key) then start back up, works fine.

One a couple occasions, I have also had the front 2 windows (back two work fine) wouldn't operate either. But after starting back up both blower motor and front windows work.

Quick Reply: Heater fan problem