Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Has Anyone Installed a Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer

Old 01-12-2010, 06:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the tray was metal you could use it as a frying pan with the amout of heat that comes out of the vents
Old 12-04-2010, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bumping thread because I am very interested in this storage device, but would like a little more feedback from those that have or are using it!

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2010, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by firemanli
Bumping thread because I am very interested in this storage device, but would like a little more feedback from those that have or are using it!

Thanks!

The Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer "ROCKS" totally usefull for a ton of things great for storage and a good place to mount stuff GPS, Gauges, Cell Phone, Ipod etc

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dual Battery Gauges.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	107057

Old 12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compass is mounted right below the tray

Love mine - it was pretty much my 1st installation I did when I bought the Jeep.

I discovered the hard way that the magnetic compass is mounted on the top of the dashboard just below the big tray. One day when on a trip I noticed that the compass always said west. I then realized I had placed my cellphone on this tray, and it was upsetting the compass. It doesn't seem to be consistent, sometimes it interferes, but mostly not.

Quick Reply: Has Anyone Installed a Rugged Ridge Dash Organizer