Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Got to love the dealership!

Old 02-08-2013, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got another call this morning. I was expecting to be able to pick up the jeep today, but they said they found another leak under the windshield in the center, and the water is moving towards the driver side floor. They want it until monday to keep working on it. I said do what ya gotta do.

Fortunately they are providing me with a loaner, otherwise this wouldn't work out so well. I'm a little pissed they passed off my engine ping as a tranny rattle, and won't do anything about it.. But at least they are doing something on the leaks.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by bigcountry11
Got another call this morning. I was expecting to be able to pick up the jeep today, but they said they found another leak under the windshield in the center, and the water is moving towards the driver side floor. They want it until monday to keep working on it. I said do what ya gotta do.

Fortunately they are providing me with a loaner, otherwise this wouldn't work out so well. I'm a little pissed they passed off my engine ping as a tranny rattle, and won't do anything about it.. But at least they are doing something on the leaks.
Tell them to give you an srt8 challenger for a loaner...
Old 02-08-2013, 09:58 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default they wont replace it i know they cried it was 2000 dollar roof

lol and if they replaced it the next one would do the same thing , not one leak in my new 12 , ill say this the dealers are great for brushing us off and if you don't like it call crhysler they say , when you do !,see how far it goes , 9 out of 10 nowhere
cept a lot of jibber jabber on the phone and a waste of a lot of time while there paid to frustrate you ! . im tired of the bullshit ! but they love to take your money don't they?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:23 PM
JK Freak

I picked up my jeep this morning dealer had for two days. One was for fuel spitting back at you when filling up the fuel tank had to be replaced. Second was for a water leak drivers side the driver side door seal had to be replaced
Old 02-08-2013, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKJA10
I picked up my jeep this morning dealer had for two days. One was for fuel spitting back at you when filling up the fuel tank had to be replaced. Second was for a water leak drivers side the driver side door seal had to be replaced
Thats what they told me "door seal had to be replaced" NOT! my leak was coming from a plug over the rear flaer that was not installed.

Quick Reply: Got to love the dealership!