Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Front JK Unlimited Rubicon Springs on 2DR Rubicon - how much lift

Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Front JK Unlimited Rubicon Springs on 2DR Rubicon - how much lift

If I replace the front springs on by 2dr Rubicon with the Front Springs from a 4 Dr JKU Rubicon, anyone know approx. how much lift I'll gain.

I installed a Warn M8000 winch and Warn bumper (~150-175lbs) ... so, the front end is sagging. Think it would be better to replace the springs than install a spacer. Also see a lot of JKU springs come on the market for cheap and don't want to spend a bunch on lift until I'm ready to increase the tire size.

Last edited by nickcoleman; 06-06-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's gonna depend on what coils you have in their now. To lift the 2 dr you want to find coils that end in 19( front) and 60(rears). Or the closest you can find. How much you will gain is dependent on what you have in there now, or you could just measure from the rear tire to the fender and then the same on the front and buy spacers to lift it so it's level.

Quick Reply: Front JK Unlimited Rubicon Springs on 2DR Rubicon - how much lift