Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Floor mats.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of Quadratec mats. fit in floor area well. Nice and rugged
Old 03-16-2012, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got goodyears for my birthday, they came out the next day. They were too big for the jk foot Wells.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:37 AM
JK Newbie

I put the Quadratec slush mats front and rear in my '10 The fit was very good and they hold a lot of water/slush
Old 03-17-2012, 06:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Quadratec Liners

I have the Quadratec mats and the rear liner. They are OK but wish I would have known they were redesigning them when I ordered and now that I have received them I can see why. I definitely wouldn't spend $200.00+ again on these. They seem to be more of a hard plastic/polyethylene and have heard the new ones are a bit softer and more rubber textured. If it gives you any idea there is a warning included in the packaging about heat and possible warping which I thought kind of strange for a floor mat. Also, to get the holes on the front mats to line up with the floor hooks it takes some manipulating to get them to attach. And last but not least if you have the rear sub woofer you have to cut the mat to fit which looks like crap after cutting the section perfectly out as it takes away the rib (around the woofer) and is a perfect place for anything leaking to run right out which sort of defeats the whole purpose of having it. I think they should offer one with and without sub woofer and hopefully they have addressed with their re design. If this sounds like something you would like they will probably be in the for sale section in the next few days. Also, not downing Quadratec. (Joe is great to deal with) Just giving my personal review on the "old style now" floor liners.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rob_engineer
I just got the new ones from quadratec. They fit very well and look like they will hold up nicely. They cost $59.99 with free shipping since I am a member of this forum. Easy to install and the carpet hook lined up perfectly. I only put ones in the front since I very rarely will have anyone in the back seat. I am happy with the jeep cargo mat that came stock with my 2012.
so your saying because we belong to this forum we get free shipping from quadratec?? HOW
Old 03-20-2012, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Quadratec

I have the Quadratec front and rear, an there awesome.

They fit perfectly !!

With the doors off the back definately flutters, so bad I had to fold the rear seat down, so they wouldn't fly away.
Might have to do something about that.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM
JK Newbie

I've got the front and back seat Weathertech's in my 2012 Unlimited. They fit great. I had the Weathertech cargo mat but as a previous posted said, it doesn't fit the 2012 backend right. They accepted the cargo mat return and refunded my money so happy dealing with them. Their site now says the cargo liner isn't avialable for the 2012 so I guess they are in development. I'm gonna hold out a few months to see if they come up with a replacement, otherwise will probably go with the Quadratec/Tread Lightly version.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cweichler105
I've got the front and back seat Weathertech's in my 2012 Unlimited. They fit great. I had the Weathertech cargo mat but as a previous posted said, it doesn't fit the 2012 backend right. They accepted the cargo mat return and refunded my money so happy dealing with them. Their site now says the cargo liner isn't avialable for the 2012 so I guess they are in development. I'm gonna hold out a few months to see if they come up with a replacement, otherwise will probably go with the Quadratec/Tread Lightly version.

I just bought the new Tread Lightly Front Floor Liner's and Rear Cargo.. The Rear Cargo Is Awesome.. Perfect Fit.. The new Material Is great and the Sub Cut out is already finished from the factory .. so no cutting.. I highly recommend...

i"ll post pics up shortly
Old 04-06-2012, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jrocket167
I just bought the new Tread Lightly Front Floor Liner's and Rear Cargo.. The Rear Cargo Is Awesome.. Perfect Fit.. The new Material Is great and the Sub Cut out is already finished from the factory .. so no cutting.. I highly recommend...

i"ll post pics up shortly
Sounds great! Yeah, I didn't like cutting into a mat after spending a $100 or so on.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Weathertechs in the front here. I don't think you could find a better mat.

Quick Reply: Floor mats.