Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Floor Mats

Old 03-06-2011, 03:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have Quadratec on my JK in front and back and they work really well for me. They fit and do not move around.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Mopar Slush Mats. Look great and fit perfect.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone that has the Husky floor mats, I cant tell from pics do they have the hole in them for the catch in the carpet? I have a spray in liner now and want a mat that doesnt have that hole in it. I currently have the Mopar tread pattern mats and they slide all over the place and are way to small with no carpet
Old 05-23-2011, 09:05 PM
JK Newbie

My RR work great where they actually cover, but they bow in on both sides and let crap fall under them on the sides. I was hoping with age they would settle in and become more form fitting like you see in the ads, but I've got two gaping holes on either side of the mats where the mat doesn't fit the mold of my floorpan just perfectly.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:14 AM
JK Newbie

I have the rugged ridge floor liners for the front, back, and rear cargo areas of my Unlimited Wrangler and they work great. They have high sides and do a good job of capturing water, coffee, or anything else as well as mud.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:33 AM
JK Freak

I have owned weathertech and husky liners on previous vehicles. I was pleased with both, but weather tech had a custom fit and my husky's had to be cut. I like that both are made in the USA. I like the mopar slush mats, but I'm not sure where they're made same for the quadratech, rugged ridge mats...Made in the USA is important to me.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Enzo
Just the shipping from quadratec makes theirs over priced.

Quadratech gives forum members free shipping. Just ask them. A quick PM and they will shoot you an order number. You call in and give the operator the number adn they hook you up. Could not be easier

Last edited by trbizwiz; 12-20-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Floor Mats