Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Finding a JK soft top.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm either going to find one on craigslist or buy the bestop before the $100 rebate goes away at the end of June.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Use site:

Use google's site: directive to search all of craigslist. For example in google type:
JK Soft Top site:craigslist.org
Old 04-29-2013, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

It's all Supply & Demand - I've had one listed on the forums & Craigslist in SE WI & nobody is interested yet - of course this weekend was the first time we hit 70 so that could have a lot to do with it.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
JK Newbie

Keep an eye out for door surrounds on Craigslist. A good deal on a used top may not include all the needed hardware.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by genesbro
There is still one place that offers some really good deals on equipment that are surprising. I would give JC Whitney a look for a top. I just bought some Bestop soft doors for 250 a pair. I bet they also sell name brand name tops as well. I have a soft top for my 09 made by Bestop that is really good, they have been making and selling tops for Jeeps for a very long time.
You picked up soft doors from JC Whitney for $250 a pair! Do you have any details on how you found that deal? Their website said $495 for the rears.

Quick Reply: Finding a JK soft top.