Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Fair price for suspension take-offs

Old 12-11-2013, 06:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fair price for suspension take-offs

Can anyone tell me what would be fair to ask for front and rear bumpers and suspension parts (CA's, shocks, springs and track bars). Planning on listing on Craigslist. All parts are like new off a 2014 Unlimited Rubicon with 300 miles.
TIA

Last edited by johnny1934; 12-11-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:25 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

There isn't much demand for that stuff since most folks who damage any of it buy stronger, cheaper (than OEM prices) aftermarket parts. The one exception might be the springs and shocks if you have an Unlimited Rubicon because they can be used on a two door non-Rubi to give a cheap lift. Maybe $100-200 for all of that. Honest, bumpers I'd just hang onto until someone you know needs one (they get damaged very easily) and you earn goodwill by giving him yours. Trackbars and control arms: 99.999% (okay, I made that number up for emphasis) when people replace it's because they want adjustables. In nearly seven years of hanging around here, I've only heard of two instances where either were needed: Once to test if a different trackbar would stop death wobble (it didn't), the other because a control arm broke (at Moab).
Old 12-11-2013, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gave all of mine away and just now, a year later, got ride of the last item springs.

Quick Reply: Fair price for suspension take-offs