Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Embarrassing Question....

Old 06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear window

You can always leave the bar in the rear window, whether you roll it up or take it right off.

although the zippers are a pain to start on the new jeep, i think they were much worse on my last jeep. It was so bad that for the last 3 years i always rolled the window up, and left it attached when i folded the top down.

It didn't scratch the window even though it was coated in dust (a short part of my daily commute is on a gravel road), but the top was an aftermarket by bestop, so i don't know if the plastic window material was better than the stuff that jeep used for OEM. I would always wash the jeep when the dust got too bad on the window (or if it was caked in mud)

i have only rolled the window up once with the new jeep, i usually take it right off instead.

Quick Reply: Embarrassing Question....