Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

The dreaded "Ding"

Old 07-30-2012, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine dinged at me yesterday... I looked down and realized I had bumped my turn signal and it had been on for a while. Inside the information center it said "turn signal on." No other dings.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RogueJKU77
Mine dinged at me yesterday... I looked down and realized I had bumped my turn signal and it had been on for a while. Inside the information center it said "turn signal on." No other dings.
Ok mine is not so much a ding as it is the esp/bas lite ob and it wont go off. Was out wheeling today and hit a few bumps, some hard. When i got back on the hwy my steering was off. To go strait center of the steering while was at 11 oclock. Esp and bas lites lit up and i could feel it braking. Then the two lites went solid and the braking stopped. Got into a parking lot and recenterd my steering wheel. Both lites stayed on still. Got home snd tried to use my procal but i couldnt get it to do right. Then i took the battery lose for a few minutes, same deal. Does anyone have any ideas? Would they stay on if i need an alignment? Can an alignment shop fix the problem. I havent seen any codes thrown. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a link to another thread that covers this that would be great too. Im on my phone, my pc is dead.

Quick Reply: The dreaded "Ding"