Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Dealership oil change coupon

Old 06-04-2010, 09:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dealership oil change coupon

I recently was taking my 08 X 2 dr in for a recall (hot oil) an oil/filter change and general check-up. I found a coupon that seems to work in my location. It at times includes other services like an air filter, or tire rotation and who knows what else. It seems to vary in price by location but was 24.95 in MA and RI and 26.95 in Pittsburgh. With oil at close to 2.75 per qt for dino oil and a filter for $5-8 for an OEM or OEM type (not K&N etc) thats about the same as you'd pay, without the mess and recycle. With a tire rotation thrown in it's a no brainer. Check out this site http://www.localbiznow.com/ add the word jeep and your city, then click on view coupon, select the dealership you like, print it out, make the appointment and hand it to the service guy. That's it. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Robar; 06-05-2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST CLICKABLE NON SPONSOR LINKS
Old 06-04-2010, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

why is this post up 3 times in 6 minutes?
Old 06-05-2010, 12:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default oil change coupon

Sorry on the 3 posts. I put it in 3 places thinking that not everyone goes to each section on a regular basis. Sorry

Quick Reply: Dealership oil change coupon