Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Dealers for ordering?

Old 04-07-2013, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealers for ordering?

Anyone know of San Diego area dealers that have low prices when ordering a new jk? Thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Personal experience on my part is that "dealer" and "low price" do not go in the same sentence. I would find the part number and start checking the internet. I have always beat the local dealer price when doing this...for example, just ordered a part from: parts@factorymoparparts.com that was 25% lower than local dealer, even when shipped. Just one of many places.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:22 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Woody
Anyone know of San Diego area dealers that have low prices when ordering a new jk? Thanks
Depending on how expensive it is there for jeeps you might wanna call dave smith in idaho a call. Got 4 vehicles from them and they are the cheapest in the world. They are like costco in that they have low prices by moving moving moving. They move like $4 or $500,000,000 a year in vehicles. Usaully around 1700 to 2300 below cost on jeeps and 8-12000 below in dodge and gmc vehicles. They were 6000 cheaper than local on my newest jeep and 10000 on my rubi back in 05.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:25 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Woody
Ohh and if you fly in the pick you up at airport and then you have nice drive back home. Ps they have been worlds largest dodge jeep dealer for like 10 or 15 year and largest gmc dealernin US for about the same

Last edited by Tooadvanced; 04-08-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I ordered mine from Rancho Jeep and actually had a good experience (yes it was a bit surprising). I worked with LT and he seemed pretty honest and upfront. I ordered mine at 1% below invoice and I feel like that was pretty fair deal. Good luck!!

Quick Reply: Dealers for ordering?