Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Current Pricing differences on a 2011 JKU???

Old 05-20-2011, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Current Pricing differences on a 2011 JKU???

So maybe i shouldn't have but I was just on the Jeep website pricing out my JK (that i bought in FEB) and it looks like its retail is cheaper now than what my window sticker was... So the only thing that I could see as being different was that on the first option of selecting the sub-model is that they are not charging extra for 4wd...

On the web it only lets you select 4X4 for the sport and sport S. Also it looks like the power package was included (I think thats a part of the S group)... It looks like a sticker difference of about $600 ???

Anyone can confirm this?

Also, the sticker said that I have 17X7.5" rims but my build sheet from chrysler says 17x8" ... I'm on a business trip so i can't confirm... Is this even possible or does Jeep just call the 7.5 an 8 ???

Last edited by Bucko; 05-20-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Quick Reply: Current Pricing differences on a 2011 JKU???