Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Crushed my SS...ORV replacement?

Old 02-28-2012, 05:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crushed my SS...ORV replacement?

Hello All,

I crushed my steering stabilizer over the weekend and am looking to get a new one. I want the teraflex SS but it seems to be out of stock on every site! Has anyone used the Rugged Ridge ORV SS?

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51VCbe2EoDL__SS500_.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	283065
Old 02-28-2012, 05:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

I run the TF SS and have not had any issues.. Because of the issue you already face. My recommendation would be buy the 2012 OEM (its larger and works great) and add a SS relocation.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:02 AM
JK Newbie

Oh yes i do plan on the relocation bracket! and will probably wait for the TF to be available again. I was just curious if anyone has ran the ORV because i can get it as a temp maybe perm replacement for a good price and free shipping. I just am not sure if it bolts right up using the OEM hardware like the TF, until i get the reolcation bracket.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:27 AM
JK Newbie

Found the Tf on northridge. will be here on friday...paid alittle extra on shipping but worth it for the right part.

Quick Reply: Crushed my SS...ORV replacement?