Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

clover patch question

Old 04-17-2008, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrt
jeep top depot.com has them for sale for a few bucks cheaper than Quadratec or 4WD Hardware and they have free shipping! (Northridge doesn't have them. I asked already.)

Here's the company's webpage:

r. abondolo .home .insightbb.com/

that's where i got mine from took almost a month to get here they drop shipped it from 4wd and it got lost bob is sending me out my new one and he is taking care of the return even tho he doesn't have to he is the man i will buy from them forever now
Old 04-17-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coachd
What is the "cloverpatch" website address? I think I have the same problem. Got mine last summer.
See my photos earlier in the thread that is what mine looked like in the roll.The roll was too short it is for the 4 door which has shorter windows. The other picture is what it should look like in the roll where the window is completely in the roll with a piece of the edge hanging out
Old 04-17-2008, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by racer83l
how long does it take to put the windows in the roll?? Im kind of thinking about buying this but if it takes a while id rather just wreck the windows n buy new ones in 2 years.
Less time then it takes to get out the credit card to order new windows
Old 04-17-2008, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coachd
What is the "cloverpatch" website address? I think I have the same problem. Got mine last summer.

CloverPatch@insightbb.com is where i sent my mail to

Last edited by Robar; 04-17-2008 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor contact information.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jetsfan28
You mean once the windows are separated from the top?
Once they are off the Jeep, I'd say it takes maybe 2 or 3 minutes to get them in the roll, and roll it up. Great product.
it depends. If you're real anal and want everything completely straight and tightly wound, then it could take up to 7 minutes.

Quick Reply: clover patch question