Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Cleaning Inside Soft Top

Old 04-01-2012, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleaning Inside Soft Top

Looking around the forum I read lots of helpful tips for cleaning the soft top and products like 303. However, the inside of my soft top needs some serious cleaning and I would like to know what has worked for some of you. See the picture and you will know how badly my jeep needs some care inside. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0669.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	298205
Old 04-01-2012, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

I have used a product called Spotter Plus stain remover in an aerosol spray (18 oz). Worked good on my soft top inside. I bought it in Sugar Hill Georgia. I tried to find a web site for you but couldn't. Here is their phone number 770.945.2303. They will probably sell it to you over the phone. I was a walk-in recommended by Jasper Jeep in Jasper Georgia.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Freak

I used 3M vinyl cleaner on mine and it looks brand spankin new. I used a soft bristled hand brush along with the cleaner. It is for Marine applications I believe.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks a lot guys! I will work on it this week and let you know how it goes. I hit a little mud over the weekend so it's time to give it a solid cleaning inside and out.

Quick Reply: Cleaning Inside Soft Top