Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Chrysler's flexible new Pentastar V6

Old 11-10-2011, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bgall
holy thread necromancy batman!
They knew man... They knew.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubious
i don't get the hemi craze either??

how amazing a diesel would be, and for you power junkies (which i'm not) you can make a LOT more power out of a diesel than u can a gas powered motor for a lil less $

i'm just going to gear the hell out of my jk and treat it like a yota
That's the thing to do.
I have a 2013 4dr 488s 37s, cold air ,3 ---1/2 lift Duel exhaust, 113000 miles and sometimes on a grade I do loose speed but that's what I thought 4th and 3rd gears were for. Lol I run this jeep like it was a Toyota. Petal to the metal and if I need it 4500rpm .
Lol its seen 6grand many times .
Had new and change oil every 3500 miles . Mobile one full synthetic.
I just put all leather in and my dog loves that all LEDs . I love this jeep think I'll put on the edelbrock super in a couple months .
Oh by the way I do all my own work ,I've had 14 surgeries ,a mini stroke and will have my left hip replaced in 30 days .
IM 71 YEARS OLD SO STOP COMPLAINING SND RUN THE HELL OUT OF THEM . THE 3.6 CAN HANDLE IT .
GOOD OIL IS A MUST

Last edited by Warren Smith; 10-24-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Chrysler's flexible new Pentastar V6