Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Cargo Tiedowns are Standard Equipment

Old 05-09-2007, 04:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just noticed that option YGE is for 5 extra gallons of gas. I wonder how much this option costs. If it's less than $13, I will go to the dealer and try to order several of these "options."
Old 05-09-2007, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just looked at my window sticker and the cargo tiedowns aren't on it (Rubicon built in November). I guess I won't be demanding anything from the dealership.

Medsker
Old 05-09-2007, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by medsker
I just looked at my window sticker and the cargo tiedowns aren't on it (Rubicon built in November). I guess I won't be demanding anything from the dealership.

Medsker
look at the standard equipment list for any model of 2007 wrangler @ jeep.com or in the brochure, it's there.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
look at the standard equipment list for any model of 2007 wrangler @ jeep.com or in the brochure, it's there.
Yea, I looked at my build list that they printed me from the dealer and it is on there.

Medsker
Old 05-10-2007, 04:27 AM
JK Freak

Medsker
Its on your build sheet, in your glove box or you can go online to DC, and email them for it.. OR, you can go the the service writer in the dealership, and they can pull it up and print it out for you..

I am looking at mine.. and would like to know what the prefix codes are..
Old 05-10-2007, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by captsam54
Its on your build sheet, in your glove box or you can go online to DC, and email them for it.. OR, you can go the the service writer in the dealership, and they can pull it up and print it out for you..

I am looking at mine.. and would like to know what the prefix codes are..
Mine just says CKTS in front of it...is yours the same code? This code appears to be unique on my list but I can't imagine it being unique to the JK.

Medsker
Old 05-10-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Freak

Mine just says CKTS in front of it...is yours the same code? This code appears to be unique on my list but I can't imagine it being unique to the JK.

Medsker
Just posted a new thread to try and find out about the prefix codes and what they mean...
Old 05-10-2007, 04:56 PM
JK Freak

I made my own cargo tie downs. I used the slot and hole that was already there and the carpet was already cut out for it.
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/esquire7oz/
Old 05-10-2007, 05:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nothing on my buildsheet about cargo tie downs whatsoever...mine was built mar 26.

probably was just discontinued....who cares? they are easy to add/replace.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
JK Jedi

BjeepJK, if you just copy and paste your photobucket img tag your pictures will be click free.

Quick Reply: Cargo Tiedowns are Standard Equipment