Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Can't get local dealers to return calls or emails

Old 11-27-2013, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Can't get local dealers to return calls or emails

I have been leaving voicemails and emails with the closest jeep dealer to me, post falls idaho, for over three weeks now.
I am putting a quart of oil in every thousand miles, it pops out of first gear, and spills fuel every time I fill it up...I have a lifetime warranty but the dealers will not even return my communication attempts to schedule with service....
Any ideas on a dealership in north idaho or spokane area that will help...what should I say on the next voicemail to get them to speak with me?
Old 11-27-2013, 04:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default sounds like

you nred to call chryler headquarters typical poor misconduct from jeep dealers that don't want to fix anything they certainy want your cash when buying it though don't they lol the only way to get them is never buy another eventually they will go under like they did before bail out a warrenty is nothing if they wont work on repairs lol or answer the call even report them to bbb too maybe

Last edited by jeepmojo; 11-27-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or just go in there and be like hey *#&@*#@ fix my treats
Old 11-27-2013, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

The wife and I are actually discussing getting rid of it for an xterra..this is my fifth jeep but first new one and it has more problems than all the other four put together..
Old 11-27-2013, 04:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ldstruckn
The wife and I are actually discussing getting rid of it for an xterra..this is my fifth jeep but first new one and it has more problems than all the other four put together..
ive had mine since july and its been in service longer then i have had it :(
Old 11-27-2013, 04:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default jeeps arnt realy jeeps any more

these are over priced shit pails pushed off of the production line with very little effort to check stuff or resolve known issues how can you have bad trannys and stuff with no miles on it ??? its just lame
Old 11-27-2013, 06:30 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Sand point used to have a jeep dealer, I suppose when Obama took over the car company they were forced out of business due giving to the republican party. I know Dave Smith and Barton or Dishman (I can't remember which one in Spokane) have decent reputations for service. I think you need to call and talk to someone in person to make an appointment.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Dave smith is halfway between you and i jadmt..bit of a drive but I have heard good things about them as well. I have a paper from Chrysler saying schedule a time and we will replace the fuel filler neck. I also burn oil and occasionally pop out of gear. There is a new jeep dealer opening up in sandpoint next year.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:49 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by ldstruckn
Dave smith is halfway between you and i jadmt..bit of a drive but I have heard good things about them as well. I have a paper from Chrysler saying schedule a time and we will replace the fuel filler neck. I also burn oil and occasionally pop out of gear. There is a new jeep dealer opening up in sandpoint next year.
I bought my first jeep at dave smith and they were great. I bought my second one in Helena and they suck. Missoula really sucks. My Brother in law bought a new dodge pu at either dishman or bartons and had good luck with warranty work. I just don't remember which one.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

CEO of Chrysler Serigo.Marchionne@Chrysler.com nice email to him will get results.