Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

A/C heat wont turn on.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C heat wont turn on.

So I've been having this problem with my Heat and A/C lately. It turns on and off when I hit big bumps in the road or when I slam my door or hood. As of now it isn't on at all and didn't come on this morning (6 degrees here doesn't make for a fun drive this morning). Im going to check the fuses when I get home but looking for other solutions if the fuses are good.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As in the fan/blower won't come on or the fan will come on, but no heat or AC, just pushes air?

Sounds like you have a pinched wire that is now probably broken. Have fun tracking it down.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by corupt1
As in the fan/blower won't come on or the fan will come on, but no heat or AC, just pushes air? Sounds like you have a pinched wire that is now probably broken. Have fun tracking it down.
there is no air being pushed out
Old 02-17-2015, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well start with checking to make sure everything is still connected from the HVAC controls and then the connections to the blower. If everything looks good, start checking wires with a volt meter until you find the issue. Good luck.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by corupt1
Well start with checking to make sure everything is still connected from the HVAC controls and then the connections to the blower. If everything looks good, start checking wires with a volt meter until you find the issue. Good luck.
will do thanks for the response!

Quick Reply: A/C heat wont turn on.