Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Brake Calipers

Old 11-14-2007, 09:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 101gargoyles
Are you dealing with aftermarket rims or stock? Rims from the manufacturer are designed to be rotated without getting a grinder and faceshield out of the tool box.
There's no separate tire silo on the assembly line for front or rear.
Is the spare on the back a front or rear?
2007 2DR X
3" Black Diamond Suspension
35/12.50/15 BFG MT KM
15x8 Cragar Soft 8s
SmittyBilt Black Steps
Bestop Instatrunk
Yakima Spare Joe 2
Old 11-14-2007, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well called my dealer today. I am going in saturday morning to get the 2 recalls done on my Jeep and we are going to sit down and discuss what needs to be done about the rims issue and getting my speedo/odom calibrated to the 35" tires that were dealer installed.

I called once at 10 am, got a sent to voice mail, left a message about the rims issue and my recall and the calibration.

Called again at 2 pm, let them know i was Employee of Corporate Home Depot (home depot and chrysler have a BIG thing together) and i got a call back in about 1 minute.

So of coarse i plan to ask for one of two things, new rims or GOOD quality spacers. Also for the calibration, either they gett AccuPro, i get it and they pay me for it OR they can make it up in dealer work giving me a credit.

Quick Reply: Brake Calipers