Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Bikini top + front freedom panels?

Old 07-21-2012, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bikini top + front freedom panels?

Does anyone know of a bikini top that is made to go along with the front freedom panels, for sun protection for the rear seats? I might make one, but if a company produces one, I would probably just like to order one that would be better quality than I could do.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:42 PM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but dirty dog 4x4 makes a sun shade for the front and the rear compartments (you don't have to buy both). You can run them with soft or hard tops.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks! I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. In the pic, I wouldn't have the front one on, I would have the freedom panels on instead, and just have the rear mesh on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pi_16140.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	343963
Old 10-01-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fiveofun
Thanks! I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. In the pic, I wouldn't have the front one on, I would have the freedom panels on instead, and just have the rear mesh on.

Attachment 343963
So I wasn't happy with the Spiderwebs shade. It didn't fit very well, and didn't offer adequate sun protection for the rear seats. Any other suggestions? All I want is a soft cover for the rear seats thats works with the freedom panels. Similar to what is below

Click image for larger version

Name:	123460-lg.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	373220

Quick Reply: Bikini top + front freedom panels?