Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Bf goodrich tires suck!!!! State you opinion!

Old 08-04-2014, 05:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ran KOs in the mountains in Colorado on my 4x4 truck, worked great, lasted, no issues balancing either, the Goodyears I replaced though, not good at all.

Run KMs and KM2s on the Jeeps, no issues, in fact I'll put another set of KM2s on in the fall

Just my experience
Old 08-04-2014, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UKCRD
Hey, all I can do is recite my own experience. YMMV.
No offense meant. Just read lots on this and other forums about BFGs cupping at fairly low milage. Seems to be a fairly common problem and everyone claims to have rotated them regularly. Just sayin you might have found the solution. Tread depth left on mine was phenomenal however the ride was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ran BFG KO's on two jeeps and a Z71 never had an issue.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MTMxRubi
No offense meant. Just read lots on this and other forums about BFGs cupping at fairly low milage. Seems to be a fairly common problem and everyone claims to have rotated them regularly. Just sayin you might have found the solution. Tread depth left on mine was phenomenal however the ride was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
None taken, mate, I wonder if it's more an AT problem than a KM2 problem? Also, could be that the compounds are slightly different in the ones sold in Europe than in the US? I've not heard of cupping problems on any of them over here but our climate and usage will be very different here. KM2s are mud terrains and as the name suggests are made to deal well with mud, of which we have plenty over here. Hotter, dryer climates may not suit them as well.

Quick Reply: Bf goodrich tires suck!!!! State you opinion!