Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Best way to stick the stock engine and tranny back in?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98jeepboy
Guys, yall act like a bunch of girls. If he did something to his jeep, it ant any of your business. He asked the easy way to get it back in. An sometimes bad stuff happens to good people. Dont judge, cause one day he might have the info that you need. So grow up guys. Flame me I dont care. But just remember what goes around comes around.
relax man, this kind of roasting happens all the time. get used to it.

I hydro locked my motor and the hardest part for my was getting the motor lined back up with the tranny.

and I did the complete tear down and rebuilt by myself
Old 07-27-2010, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JEEP THRILLS
relax man, this kind of roasting happens all the time. get used to it.

I hydro locked my motor and the hardest part for my was getting the motor lined back up with the tranny.

and I did the complete tear down and rebuilt by myself
I know the roasting, im use to it. left a few forms because they had more flameing then info to help. I have yet to rebuild a 3.8. When the time comes, i will probally do a swap to hemi or a junk yard specail like him. I bought mine with the knowledge that this is a junk motor. An as many that where bought back can prove it. Also, just seen a 2010 Rubi for sale by insurance. Bad motor, milage was 5,000 miles. An by the looks of the jeep it was a soccor mom jeep. The BFGs had been replaced with GSAs. an the jeep looked as if it had rolled of the lot for the fact that the front end was off due to them looking at the motor.

Quick Reply: Best way to stick the stock engine and tranny back in?