Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Belt Routing Diagram Help

Old 06-13-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thissideup
spent more time trying to find my dam flip flops so I could go look than the time it took to look
Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
PSC cylinder assist installation, and you can't put the serpentine belt back on? Man , there's more of you out there that are like me after all. Funny story, I got a self-propelled garden tiller on clearance cause it was missing some parts. I rigged up the handle part that was missing and did a pretty good job, drilling, fabbing. For the life of me I couldn't firgue out why it wanted to wheelie and attempt to drag me across the yard. Until my wife came out and looked at the wheels and said" shouldn't you move those pin lookin things into the hole on the axle" Yeah, the frt was free wheelin while the blades dug in, instead of them pulling I also had the blades turning in reverse of what they should be digging, hence the dragging wheelie. Don't feel bad, it happens to all of us. Hate it when my wife walked around all pompous after that though.
Now I don't feel quite so lonely. Any time someone says it takes an hour to do something I have to triple it just to find all the tools it takes to make it happen. One of these days I'm gonna get one of those cool tool carts so I can spend my days lookin' for that too.

Quick Reply: Belt Routing Diagram Help