Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Backup replacement bulb.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Backup replacement bulb.

Hi all;

I was scanning some posts some time ago (can't remember when) and found a thread that said this bulb DESIGN TECH BACK-UP BULB - 50-WATT was what should be used on our JK's that was safe to use. I found a set at Whitney, but when I was going to order, it came back and said this is not for your JK. I tried to find that post I saw, to be sure I had the right one, but I can not find it. So, I was wondering if someone knows the tread, or knows this is ok to get for the JK, will fit and safe for the enclosures. I have a pretty standard 2DR 2008 rubi. I appreciate the help, I just was to get a bit more light from the backup lights until I get extra lights placed back there. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:15 AM
kik
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are the only bulbs that I would use. http://store.candlepower.com/p3457.html

Quick Reply: Backup replacement bulb.